- The organizing committee will check the uploaded video to make sure content is appropriate and the competition fee paid. Uploaded videos will appear on the website within 5 work days
- Incomplete procedures or any given misinformation or misuse of the voting procedures will suspend the entry. The committee monitors daily to ensure a fair and honest competition. Any candidate with a sudden increase of public votes will automatically be eliminated. In such case, a notification will be mailed back to the candidate and the entry fee will not be reimbursed.
- March 31, 2019 at 5 pm is the deadline for entry. The jury and public vote calculations will then tale place.
- The top 3 along with the Grand Prix winner will be announced April 5, 9 pm, on the formal website of the competition,
- Top 3 competitors will also be notified by mail and sms.
- Jury will consist of 3 prominent musicians, representing independent institutions.
- Jury members cannot have students or relatives competing in the competition.
- Jury members execute independent voting from each other.
- Jury will listen and vote on all competitors out of 100 points.
- Jury will evaluate candidates on musical and artistic expression, technical ability, personal interpretation and creative performance.
- ury members cannot talk or comment about a competitor during the course of competition.
- The competition committee will calculate the votes of the jury and public voting to determine the top 3 winners, including the Grand Prix winner.
- No results will be announced until the end of the competition.
- No changes will be made after winners have been announced.
Jury Voting Rules:
- All candidates are evaluated out of hundred.
- Highest score in each category wins the Grand Prix monetary prize diploma and a trophy at the awards ceremony.
- The second and third highest scores received by competitors, earn diploma and a trophy at the awards ceremony.
- The next eight competitors receive certificates and medals of achievement at the awards ceremony.
- All the other participants receive a certificate of participation by e-mail.
Figen Sokak No:5 34330 Levent / İstanbul Tel:+90 212 270 8314
Her hakkı saklıdır. All rights reserved.