- Jury will consist of 3 prominent music persons of who will reperesent different instutions.
- Jury members cannot have students or relatives competing in the competition.
- Jury members are independent in voting during competition.
- Jury will listen and vote on all finalists and determine winners, except in Special Category.
- The voting will be calculated out of hundred marks.
- Jury will evaluate candidates on musical and artistic expression, technical ability, personal interpretation and creative performance.
- Jury members cannot talk or comment about a competitor during the course of competition.
- No results will be announced until the end of each competition category.
- No changes will be made after winners have been announced.
1. Highest point: Grand Prize Award, medal and diploma
2. 90-100 points: Second Prize Award, medal and diploma
3. 80-89 points: Third Prize Award, medal and diploma
4. 79 points and under: medal and diploma